This is KBUU News - Day 420 - the Friday Headlines:
- = Malibu’s city council goes behind closed doors next Tuesday to consider a huge issue.
- = A lawyer is threatening to sue the city to force district elections for city council seats.
- = Firefighters from California are heading to Australia … but not many of them.
- = And Malibu’s water supply appears to be in good shape … right now.
- = And we fooled the L A TV stations … there’s a high surf advisory in effect today … but it looks like Lake Pacific this morning,.